Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Amazing girls!

I know I have been AWOL lately - things got really hairy here last semester what with the effects of Hurricane Sandy and the subsequent power outages and the increased demands from my students. Having said that, I just needed to pop in here to say how proud I am of Neatnik's Girl Scout troop.

The girls received their cookie order forms this week (yes, it is cookie season already). Sometimes people want to support the scouts but don't like the cookies (or can't eat them - people with diabetes or gluten-intolerance). Those folks can donate a box of cookies to the troop. This year, the girls unanimously voted to send all donated boxes of cookies to a local food bank which is supporting the vicitms of Sandy. The food banks in the area are very depleted due to the increased demand of the past autumn and early winter.

Many kudos to Neatnik's troop!

3 yarns:

Chris said...

That's very cool of her troop!

ruzzel01 said...

You made it extra special. I admire your thinking.

countertops.com

Goran Stamenkovic said...

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!


ps3 jailbreak 4.41