Monday, September 01, 2008


Box Topapalooza:
    Winner

We here at chez trek are pleased to announce that the winner of Box Topapalooza 2008 is none other than Becka of The Knitting Wounded. Since the winner drawn was one of those who sent Box Tops here for Neatnik's school, let's have a photograph of how many Becka collected this summer. Becka, I'll be contacting you regarding your Amazon gift certificate.

Bexka's Box Tops

Seventeen Box Tops

Thank you to all who participated, whether by donating your Box Tops to Neatnik's school or to your own local school. It is a great program and well worth collecting those little ten cent coupons. Keep up the good work, everyone.

Remember, each Box Top you do not clip is like tossing a dime in the trash can!

PS - To all American readers, have a restful Labor Day. Everyone else, may you enjoy your Monday.

7 yarns:

Deb said...

Yeah to Becka!! Now I know why I'm up so eearly but why are you?!?

Aunt Kathy said...

Congrats Becka

I have been cutting mine off, I never entered the contest but I will be ready for the next one, lol.

Chris said...

Congrats, Becka!

Sheepish Annie said...

Congrats, Becka! Isn't it good that we didn't throw all those dimes away?

My school also collects brand-specific milk bottle caps and used technological thingies like cell phones and the like. We get cash for turning them in for recycling. Every little bit helps!

Georgi said...

Go Becka!

I have some that I can now mail, I am partially unpacked. Can you still use them?

trek said...

Yes, absolutely, Georgi. Send me an email directly, though, because your email address didn't come through the system.

Becka - The Knitting Wounded said...

Yippee! I am already collecting boxtops for the next -palooza.