Sunday, August 05, 2007


Tagged

Aaaand they're off!

All of the Dish Rag Tag boxes were shipped on Wednesday by Emily, the race coordinator. Wanda received Running Ragged's box on Friday. Her dishcloth was finished and the package turned around by Saturday.

As of Sunday afternoon, the cotton competition is very stiff. Eighteen of the twenty-three teams participating are already into the second leg of this ragged race; that includes two of the three international teams.

Running Ragged's box is currently en route to chez trek and expected to arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

Hmm, better check my cotton yarn supply and pick a pattern...

10 yarns:

Lorraine said...

Sounds like so much fun. Wish I'd seen it in time to enter! (Like I need more excuses NOT to finish WIP/UFOs.)

Sheepish Annie said...

Such fun! Do relay races need cheerleaders?

Hit 'em high!
Hit 'em low!
Knit those dishcloths!
Go, Go, Go!!!

You'll have to imagine me doing the split at the end. But I am. I really am...

cecily said...

Good Lord! I didn't get my box until Saturday, for Disparate Knitters. and I'm still working on my cloth! Uh-oh...

Chris said...

Go go go go!

Jennifer said...

It's on, baby! Our box is heading out to number 2 too.

April said...

Trekster, Trekster,
She's our girl,
Watch her knit,
And watch her purl!

Goooooo TREKSTER!!!!

Lisa said...

Ours (Rag Tag) is on its way to #2 as well. WOO HOO!

Robin said...

I love dishclothes they are such fun to knit. The shawl looks great by the way and how much did the Neatnik cut off?

Carol said...

~snort~I'll stay tuned for further developments in the ragged race!

mrspao said...

Go go go!