Monday, August 13, 2007


Accomplishments

Look at my Neatnik's feet! Yes, yes, I know that those are Zebra Little Rune Socks but more important than handknit socks (gasp) is the state of those shoe laces.

Tied!

All by myself!

I mentioned a while ago that we signed up for a movie rental service. Last night we watched Copying Beethoven. It was really good - both the irascible composer and the God-haunted man were portrayed - and I got to finish my Fiesta Jays.

Party socks
Fiesta Jaywalkers - olé!

Bach gave us God's Word.
Mozart gave us God's Laughter.
Beethoven gave us God's Fire.
God gave us Music that we might pray without words.
Anonymous

20 yarns:

denise said...

Way to go, Neatnik! You did a great job! Nice socks, trek :)

Jennifer said...

Yay Neatnik! Great job.

Julie said...

Way to go, Neatnik!

Donna Lee said...

I love our movie rental service. We are watching movies we would never have picked up at the video store. Last night we watched Jarhead. Great movie. Interesting study of very young men in the military.

Donna Lee said...

BTW, it's a short step from shoe tying to driving.....

Sheepish Annie said...

Great job, Neatnik!!! That is a big accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself.

Great job, Trek! Your Jaywalkers are wonderful and, having had to frog mine in favor of the Broadripple pattern, I am envious of them.

Gena said...

Nice job, Neatnik! You should be very proud of yourself!

JustApril said...

Another milestone! Yaay Neatnik. The Jaywalkers are faboooo.

Carol said...

Yay Neatnik!!! Tell your mommy her new sock are pretty OK? Thanks!

April said...

Whoa, Neatnik, way to GO!!!

I didn't learn to tie my shoelaces until I was like 20, or something.

Chris said...

Congrats, Neatnik!

Excellent Jays, too.

Sharon said...

Is there anything you two can't do?

Awesome, ladies!

Lorraine said...

WTG, Neatnik! So cool!

LOVE the socks. Between you and Sheepish Annie, I have serious pattern waffling going on. "Bripple" or Jaywalker?

Annie said...

LOVE the jaywalkers!

Would you have Neatnik come and teach dear son? He refuses. Flat out refuses. And I think he'll have to tie a bow sometime in his life. So. Send that kid over, willya?

Valerie said...

WOW I'm impressed. I think I was 6 when I finally learned to tie my shoes.. but we already know Neatnik is a genius :)

Those Jays are absolutely gorgeous.

Robin said...

Way to go Neatnik. That is great. The socks look great. I am making a pair in STR Chapman Springs.

amanda cathleen said...

Whohoot! Great job Neatnik!

loven the socks trek, fantastic colors! : )

Samantha said...

Very neat and pretty, Neatnik!

Diane said...

Wow shoe lace tying is the best accomplishment. Great job Neatnik!

Beth said...

Congratulations on all the accomplishments! I really like that quote.