Monday, January 16, 2006


Mission completed

My first pair of Jaywalkers!To the tune of The O'Kaysions' Girl Watcher:

They're some Jaywalkers,
They're some Jaywalkers,
Watch those socks go by,
My, my, my!

They're some Jaywalkers,
They're some Jaywalkers,
Here are some now.
Mm, mm, mm.

Just used to knit socks,
Then I .... found Jaywalkers,
I found a new passtime to dwell on,
Whenever I detect,
Sock yarn I have not yet knit,
I knit the socks I do so well on...

They're some Jaywalkers,
They're some Jaywalkers,
Watch those socks go by,
My, my, my!

They're some Jaywalkers,
They're some Jaywalkers,
Here are some now,
Mm, mm, mm.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am on my way to admire my Jaywalkers some more.

8 yarns:

JustApril said...

I finished mine on Monday, too and wore them out with my best friend! hehehehe - I think I am going to make her some - which means..... more sock yarn to buy - ah rats! hahahahahahahahahaha HA! - This Sunshine Yarn is SO scrumptuous **drooling** - I think I'm gonna load up on it with some tax return $$ /=)

Paula said...

Love the Jaywalkers song! I have two Jaywalkers on the needles in different yarns

trek said...

Thanks, Paula. The DH doesn't understand why I want to knit this pattern again. I told him that the STR will be Jaywalkers and he doesn't get it. Guess he just doesn't feel the "Jaywalker love".

grumperina said...

Garrr! Those are so animalistic, I love them! Would you like them to appear in the gallery?

trek said...

Yes!!

Lynda said...

Whoa - tiger socks! I love them!

Scoutj said...

I love em! Are those Opal Rainforest?

trek said...

Thanks, SCout - they are actually Schachenmayr Trampoline. About $6.50 a 50 ball, I think.